The latest section to be added to the website is about Mobility Advice.
This is a work in progress but the first two new pages have now been completed and are online.
These are detailed below:
This page covers the main questions asked when people are looking for advice about motability and is broken down into 5 sections:
- Motability Eligibility Criteria
- How the Motability Scheme Works
- Motability Offers You a Better Deal
- A Choice of Options
- Car Adaptations
The great thing about the scheme is that it gives you access to worry-free motoring without the financial and practical hassles of owning a car.
Details of home care for the disabled broken down into the following sections:
- Homecare Advice
- What services does a Homecare Agency offer?
- What happens after you receive an assessment?
- Finding The Right Homecare Agency
Homecare is often the first choice for people who need help to lead an independent life because the level of care provided is flexible and can enable you to stay in the comfort and security of your own home.
More pages for the Mobility Section of the website will be added soon.