The mobility section of the website has been expanded with 2 new pages.
This page is a resource for organisations that assist disabled people and provides their contact details and website links.
Examples of the organisations listed are:
- Community Transport Association (CTA)
- Disabled Living Foundation
- The Mobility Trust
On this page we list some of the benefits available for disabled people with mobility issues. These include:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Disablement Benefit
- War Disablement Pension
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Carers’ Allowance
- Home and housing
- VAT on mobility aids and equipment
More information will be added in the future as the website expands further.